27 November 2007

I Bought an Airstream This Weekend...

Because, I thought I deserved it...

I've always wanted one, you know.

Sometimes you just have to start small though...

It was super affordable and I didn't even have to wait in long lines to buy it (Go Team Hallmark!)

Plus, I think Honey could probably tow this one...

(I'm so happy)

Now...


Where should I go on my first trip?


Today I am Thankful for:

That it is finally getting cold...I know, a weird thing to be happy for, but I love the pine trees here, and I realize that if it does not get cold...they will continue to be unhealthy...I would also be thankful for some rain and snow!

I am totally done with my holiday shopping! Ok, got you...I'm not, but I am enjoying it.

7 comments:

Tonya said...

I saw that at Hallmark and thought of you. I'm so glad you got it. Today is my decorating day. I'll take pictures and post them later. You always inspire me.

Anonymous said...

Heh... your photo didn't load immediately... so it took to the "team hallmark" line for me to catch on. Lovely. And MY kind of airstream. :D

Anonymous said...

Honey could definitely tow that one. Until you get a bigger one you're welcome to visit mine.

flutter said...

Oh I love that!

~Molly~ said...

Shhh-shopping? We're supposed to be shopping?? I still have Halloween decorations up(we turned the jackolantern to face the wall for Thanksgiving so nobody was the wiser). Sigh, I must get on the ball here.

Molly, who'd rather be sleeping

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family! Now you have to start an airstream adventure blog for your ornament! LOL!

I dare ya!
:-D)

Felicia said...

That is cute as cake!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin