21 November 2007

Happy Halloween...

I mean...

Merry Christmas...

No?


Well how about Thanksgiving? See...what happens when all the decorations are out and melding together? I have no idea what I'm celebrating...It seems, as a child...that there was more of an order...a one at a time thing with holidays...Oh well...right before I get ready to decorate for Christmas and even before the Thanksgiving thing apparently comes the 90% off sale of Martha Stewart Halloween crafts at Michaels...

Which is a Good Thing...right?

I thought so. I snatched up this little pile of goodies and did not spend more than $1.50 on anything here...I can make my own fun weird laboratory invitations with glass slides, decorative banner, and glitter bug stickers. And see? I'm already ready for next year...

Because I'm going to start decorating for Halloween right after The 4th of July...

That sounds just about right.

Today I am Thankful For:

Having all my holiday shopping for the Thanksgiving meal done...I think.

Getting the HUGE load of new goodies priced for Snap Snap...I can finally see the floor behind the counter...and it only took me 3 days! So, I'll be ready for BLACK FRIDAY...which in my opinion, was always the most fun day to work in retail...

4 comments:

flutter said...

do those stickers GLOW IN THE DARK?!?! SHUT UP!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you think that you are going to do like Jennifer Garner and name your next pet after Martha Stewart? :-)

~Molly~ said...

What a haul!! I haven't had time to shop, been too busy baking and such. My hubby worked retail for 17 years and came to hate black friday but for you, with such a fun shop, it is probably much more interesting and exciting! I try to avoid getting out on that day, especially this year since the city is tearing up our main artery to the mall and other shopping. We were all hoping it would be done but it is not. Grrrr. Oh well, save me some money this way, not to mention it is going to be icky weather here.

Hope you have a special Thanksgiving Day!!

Molly

Anonymous said...

Martha, Martha, Martha! LOL! Those are some great finds. If I bought that stuff now, no way I'd remember when Halloween rolls around next year. Actually, I'd remember that I bought them but not the great place I put them -- or, more likely, the place I moved them to after I stumbled upon them in the spring.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin