18 November 2007

Happy Birthday...


Dad and Rich!


Ahhhh...
two of the most important men in my life happen to share the same birthday...coincidence, no? They are both wonderful, caring, sweet, funny, generous quick to laugh...those are the comparisons I like to do...other than that...I don't compare too much, because while they both share so much of the same wonderful qualities, they are also both very different...

Which is good, seeing as variety is the spice of life. Plus, let's be honest...no one really wants to be dating their father, I don't care what psychologists say (I mean, I love you dad...I just don't lurve you) we may start life out by wanting to marry our fathers because we know them and are comfortable with them, we have and inkling that they just might love us...but why not take their best features and look for that with the men we want in our lives?

I know that I am very lucky to know both of these men...

very lucky indeed...

Happy Birthday JohnDad...

Happy Birthday Rich...

All my love.

4 comments:

flutter said...

happy birthday to your wonderful men

Carol Dunton said...

why, I do declare! Happy birthday to your men... and I'm saying happy birthday to my son today as well! What a wonderful day to have been born on! : )
VB

Anonymous said...

Happiest of birthdays to them both...

(and I'm with you. In my case and IZ's... neither of us married our parents. Whew! :D)

Jolene George said...

Happy birthday to Johndad, Rich, and Megan. :o)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin