18 December 2007

Dear SantaJohn...


I have been a very good girl this year. Indeed I have.

I have also discovered and interesting fact about myself...

I seem to be an iGroupie...

an MacFan (if you will)

And well, a little bit Apple Saucy...

::wink wink::

For the upcoming holiday season, I would like an 80G black (so it will match all my Mac loveliness) iPod video classic. I use the Nano you got me a couple of years ago, almost every day, but with only 2G of space...I've run out of room. Plus, it doesn't have video capability...

I would also like the iPod AV Connection Kit...so that I can listen to all of my music on the stereo (you see, someone got all smart and copied all their CD's into iTunes and then got rid of them...I'm not naming any names, but it may not have been the smartest move, as she's been without her music for quite a while in the house and the cat is starting to hide under the bed when she starts singing) Plus, the AV Connection kit hooks up to the TV so that I can watch movies from the iPod as well...

Oh...and I just happened to see the AV Connection Kit at CostCo...it comes with an Radio Tuner so that I could listen to the radio through the iPod. Now, I'm not entirely sure if I will do this with any regularity, but it comes with the kit and the entire thing is $70 cheaper than it would be through Apple (not that you have to buy your presents...I'm just sayin')

And, since the iPods have historically scratched quite easily (like, when you may happen to glance sideways in their direction) I may also need a great hard cover for it...iSkin makes the best ones in my opinion...

I'm probably going to also need a Griffin iTrip so that I can also listen to my music in the car. They make the neatest one that charges and comes on a long wire, so that it's not stationary and I won't run the risk of looking down too much to play the right songs and endanger any of the other little good girls and boys...

Thank you! It's really the only thing I want for Christmas...Oh, and my holiday spirit too...I mean, you can send over all the ghosts if you want...cause' I could really use a vacation as well (as long as I'm well rested for Christmas Day...I don't want to miss any of the fun at mom's, and I can't use eating turkey as an excuse if I fall asleep since we don't eat turkey anymore...and come to think of it, never did on Christmas...there were too many other good things she made instead...oh home made cinnamon rolls baby!) And since I fell down while walking to the car on the way to work yesterday (for no good reason other than I was looking somewhere other than where I was walking) please ease the aches and pains...

Thank you SantaJohn,
(aka. JohnDad)
(aka. my father)

Merry Christmas...I hope you enjoy your holidays in Italy!!

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Can I have your dad?

Anonymous said...

YOu know what I want for Christmas... to camp in the snow in my airstream!

Ok, that and a kabillion dollars...

thatgirldina said...

I can post! (O.M.G. i can POST!!!!)

I second what T said...can I have your dad for Christmas? :)

You are quite a lucky girl Miss Sadira...luckyluckyluckylittleducky.

Bread and cheesefest will be happenning soon. I promise. Just let me know when you are feeling better and we'll make a plan.
xox,
-d.

nuttnbunny said...

You SO deserve it all!

~Molly~ said...

I want a kabillion dollars too!!! All that istuff makes my head hurt. And your dad, just for the day, as long as he brings moola to spend. My birthday is in January so he could even wait til his Italian tour is up! Now THAT is a great Christmas gift, only make mine Greece.

Molly, with one more thing crossed off "the list"

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

I have spent so much lovely time here catching up!!! Oh you are up to pure goooodness! and you made me hungry too!!! As for John Santa, I sure do hope he comes through!!! hee heeeeeeee xxoxoxox

Dave Feucht said...

I asked for one of these for Christmas too - well, the iPod anyway :) I have a 4 year old U2 iPod that I got for Christmas way back when, and I also use it every day, and it's starting to act up, despite my attempts at soothing words and caresses.

Hope SantaJohn proves benevolent for you :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin