19 October 2007

Speechless...

OK...I'm not totally speechless (because that would be short of a miracle of sorts) But, I have run out of time this week to write, or things to write about, one of the two...

I have out of town family visiting...and I had intended to write a lovely post with some pictures of all of us...and darned if I remembered my camera, but not my USB cord...

sigh.

I seem to be rushing around a lot lately and running out of time whenever I turn around...

SO...to keep you busy (cause' I hate to not entertain) look right to the right of this post above my BlogHer ads...there is a small survey that you can help us with if you would give a bit of your time (I took it, and it's very short, I promise)

And yesterday, my wonderful friend Rich sent me this picture of me that he took in Flagstaff...he was standing right here when I opened the email...unfortunately the picture came up really big...making me exclaim...

Oh My Goodness...My Ass is Huge!!!
(or something you'd say when you are not expecting a really big picture of your butt to pop up on a computer screen, cause' in all actuality, I'm kind of tiny in the picture)

He rushed to properly resize for me though, and I like it...you know, the smaller assed version...

(I really should have been warned before hand, because I think I may have scared him a little bit)

Have a wonderful weekend all...

4 comments:

flutter said...

You are too too funny

Anonymous said...

Lemming chiming in! LOL! And thank you for the birthday wishes. :)

Anonymous said...

Umm, ya, I am with C up there, where are you in the photo. Umm Missy, I think Rich photoshopped you and your ass right off the face of the photo. hahahahaaaaaa Unless that microspoic creature in the distance is you??? hee heeee hahaha. You are so Cute I could SCREAM!

Felicia said...

Very pretty picture :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin