12 October 2007

I'm Too Sexy For My Ziti...

No sooner were the words "free panty coupon" smoothly typed by the tips of my fingers upon my treasured MacBook (which usually takes field trips with me to Snap Snap now daily...cause' the girl can not be without her Mac) during yesterday's post, than the mailman...who was quite late with my mail...waltzed into the shop. And what would he have in is hand, but My Victoria Secret flier...with a free panty coupon tucked inside! (I believe the words, "I love you!" were uttered by a rather stunned me)

So it was going to the wrong address...it still has my name on it.

Well...my married name anyway.

But...when I opened the 4-fold flier, I found something even more exciting than free panties! Whatever could that be, you ask with bated breath? Well...I'll tell you.

Supermodel spray.

Oh yes...a spray...to make me a Supermodel!

Wow. I've always fancied being a sex symbol, but supermodel is fine too...

It's been a good week for scents, no? I just know that when I spray this scent on, combined with the lotion from Bath and Bodyworks (VS and B&BW are the same company you know...along with The Limited) I will be irresistible...

I wonder how they're describing Supermodel?

Silk perhaps? We all know that's from worms.

OH...the fresh smell of worms and wet goat...

Look-out world...here I come...

Seeing as I
can't take advantage of any of my recent coupons for at least another week, I went home to rest...and anticipate.

I went home and made baked ziti...The perfect comfort food for the start of the fall season, filling the house with the smell of garlic and Italian food. I make my baked ziti with rice pasta (wheat and gluten free) and instead of Ricotta Cheese, I use soft tofu and add fresh garlic, basil, salt, pepper, and soy mozzarella cheese (no dairy) and sprinkle soy mozzarella on top...usually I worry about pasta calories...all those carbs you know...

But, with the Supermodel spray?

All my problems will be solved...

10 comments:

rebecca said...

Your posts this week are actually making me double over in laughter. Hysterical.

Worms & wet goats. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I always get super excited for my free panty coupon from VS too. I wish they would start sending free bras too... because even though they are ridiculously expensive, they are seriously the best. And I could use some new ones!

Keep up the funny!! The pressure's on, now! ;)

kirida said...

Why is this post affecting me so much? Could it be that it's so funny or that I'm brought to tears by the fact that it's been almost 4 years since I've purchased anything at Victoria's Secret.

Suzanne said...

Funny how everyone else's minds are on Victoria Secret, and this pregnant girl is oogling over the baked ziti! Yum!!! Can I come over for some leftovers???

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for "Nobel Peace Prize Winner" spray to come out so I can smell like Al Gore. :D

Stitchy said...

When you use the supermodel spray, does that mean you can eat as much ziti as you want?

I just found your site through comments at No Appropriate Behavior. Isn't she a scream? I noticed you have a thing for sock monkeys, in that case come visit me!

Nice looking ziti by the way.

Carol Dunton said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
I got my coupon for the B&BW spray...but not the panties...
cuz they would only be able to fit on my arm!!! ...or get stuck at the knees!

love you - you're making me laugh!
xoxo

flutter said...

You are cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

I wish they had a spray that would turn supermodels into baked ziti.

~Molly~ said...

I have the same problems as VB, who the heck shops at Victoria's Secret?? Nobody I know! Of course, most of the women I know are homeschool moms, we tend to have lots of kids and cook a decent meal several times a week so VS isn't for most of us.LOL

I found my B&BW thingie, hubby didn't throw it out(good for him!) so I'll have to check out this new "goat scent".

Molly, who made chicken with potato dumplings for dinner, it was YUM!

sulu-design said...

Wow. The spray isn't a joke?!?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin