29 May 2006

Mr. Rogers goes to Washington...


(I know...2 posts in one day...but, I just found this and wanted to share it with you!)

We are Mr. Roger lovers in my family. My mother, my sister, Rozzilyn and I. I remember my mom sitting down with us and watching his calm and non-overstimulating show (unlike the new Disneyized version of Sesame Street you find on PBS now days...) It is not often that we can watch PBS or even talk about this show without being teary-eyed. It is the longest running show on PBS as a matter of fact...

Wasn't it wonderful to have been reminded each day that you are special just because you are you?


Have you ever wondered what it would be like to go before the senate and calmly and eloquently explain something? Here is something you may enjoy...I invite you to watch it to the very end...You'll love it!

2 comments:

Rozzilyn said...

Dear Mr. Rogers,who will ever take his place?

Brian said...

very cool video.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin