18 May 2006

Farewell Will and Grace!

Good-bye sweet friends! It's been fun laughing at/with you for 8 years...I was sitting here watching the final episode feeling and being very teary...And remembering all the fun times and laughs I had with this show. I actually missed the first season, because it was probably on opposite something else I was watching. Thank goodness Arthur helped me see the errors of my ways (thank you Arthur...Especially when we were in the same space watching episodes together...That was my favorite!)...Mostly I think because something of this show reminded us a bit of ourselves. (Yes, Grace and I have a lot in common) So I guess I will be reduced to renting the DVD's or trying to find them at a yard sale so I can rewatch all the episodes. Although, if it's anything like Friends, I'm sure I'll be able to catch an episode any time of the day or night! Why is it that so many last episodes fall a little short of expectations? Maybe it's because I know that this will be the last "new" show I will ever see of Will and Grace...Or maybe it's just really hard to wrap up everything that may happen in the false sit-com world of the future of these characters.

Anyway...It's been a heck of a run

Thanks for all the funny!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin