28 March 2006

Self Portrait Tuesdays...Series Final

This is the final in this month's series...and I am really proud of myself for taking so many pictures of me...and actually enjoying it, and finding some I really like! I am starting to feel more comfortable in front of the camera, which is good seeing as I am leaving for my trip to Italy soon...
This series is me at the end, the end of this month's SPT project and the end of the day! Each day this week as a matter of fact, sometimes in my PJ's one in front of the blog, me and the Meena kitty relaxing, one with Rozzie at the end of Creative Sunday and the last picture is me at the end of my plumbing project yesterday...you can tell because I'm looking excited and just a little glazed and surprised at my plumber skills!


















































The End!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see the photos you get of yourself with Italy and Prague as the setting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin