14 June 2006

Day 3


Well, day 3, and I'm just back from my morning walk! I am actually waking up at an early time to make these walks possible...And without an alarm clock even! I am, however, having a hard time with the creative journal part of this project, as I haven't even started that part...And that was the easy part for me last time...But not the action! Sigh...I wonder what that's about?

I know everyone likes this quote, but it scares me. Sounds weird, but I think that if I can name something I would attempt if I couldn't fail, then I would actually have to do it...And that thought sounds a little exhausting at the moment...Although, I am doing the walking and yoga...So maybe I'm on the right track!

I am going to have to search around the town for black and grey...Because that's today's color challenge...And I don't have a lot of black and grey sitting about the house! So, I will post that later (along with my journal pages?!?)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin