12 June 2006

The 21 Day challenge


DAY ONE... I've decided to join all the good folks over at Rhonna Farrer's site and participate in the 21 day challenge! I think this is the 3rd round of this challenge...she's put together the connection that it takes 21 days to either end a bad habit or start a good habit...and she makes these really wonderful quotes on her site every day...she's a scrapbooking queen! Plus...offers all this wonderful support! She also encourages us to keep a journal...One that is more arty than just writing, and that is a really new experience for me, so I am hoping to enjoy that process!

I have decided that for my challenge, I am going to commit to waking up earlier every morning and walk for at least one hour...And then do a yoga program before I go to bed every night as well. I'll publish my journal page later...As I'm about to dash out the door to start my fun day (Amy and I are going to relive our youth by watching the movies The Breakfast Club, Weird Science and Pretty in Pink...I got them in this great Brat Pack set from Amazon...And drink Zima!) We decided to forgo wine coolers in favor of Zima, as we both like that better anyway.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin