26 June 2006

Day 15 and ZZZZZZZZ....

Whoo-ee!
Day 15 already of the 21 day challenge, and I am sorry to say that I did not reach my goal yesterday during Creative Sunday of catching up with my journal pages! Could I say in my defense that I was busy playing with and running around with Kate's beautiful 18 month old daughter? (probably not...Sigh...I have some catching up to do!) I have been completing my committment to myself by still walking and doing yoga however...I'm thinking that it would be harder to catch up on those things (hehehe)


Creative Sunday Participants:
  • Kate
  • Rozzilyn
  • Sadira
  • Susan
  • Zora
We had a great day...We mostly were creative in the kitchen making fun things to eat...And playing with each other! My mom and Kate and I went through all sorts of knitting toy pattern books...And regular toy pattern books...Copying off the patterns we want to try and being generally inspired! Then Kate helped my mom with a pair of socks that she's been trying to knit for some time now...
Kate is the sock queen you know!
And I will have to stop right here and say that I also spent the afternoon with Kate today as well...And in these 2 days she's taught both my mom and I how to knit on Multiple double pointed needles at the same time (and we called ourselves knitters before...HA!) So, it has been a grand knitting adventure for all of us...I just started a project that is very fun for me...So I am excited for Oh Knit tomorrow night!




I completed hemming some PJ pants for myself, attatched some more labels on some tote bags, that are now eagerly awaiting being stenciled...And made the baby girl a beautiful winged dress for her to wear....
















It was such an honor to have Kate come to Creative Sunday's as she's a constant source of inspiration to me...a wonderful mother, wife...And friend. I miss her much since she's not here all the time, and am very grateful for her visit! And, I am so excited that she requested that I make her some winged things!





I was also up late Sunday night with another good friend who happened to come into town for a visit as well (I told you a lot of people were in town this week!) And it seems as if next week is gearing up for the same sort of thing. I am a little annoyed at myself because I've carried my camera around everywhere, yet...I have not been taking any pictures! I have been having too much fun being in the moment and appreciating visiting with everyone...And sometimes, I feel like a camera is a little intrusive, or maybe I haven't learned how to take candid shots well...Whatever the reason, I am sorry there aren't more pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin