27 August 2007

Old Friend...

Lunar Eclipse...

Ok, that's not
to suggest that my old friend is a lunar eclipse...although, I'm sure in my lifetime that I have known a few (eclipses I mean)

OR...to suggest that my friend is even old.






Anyway...this is my old friend Rusty whom I used to hang out with back in Ye Ole Junior High

(cause' you know it was a long time ago if the words Ye Ole are inserted before it)

She's in town for a few days getting pointers about running a brick and mortar

(that's a store to you and me)


So...this is my week to be a mentor.

Which is like a treat for me because, she's one of the funniest people I know...and we erupt in giggles most of the time we're together...

My stomach is already sore from laughing and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet...





After work today, we went out to visit with Rich and do a little hiking in The Dells...and also to see if we could catch any indication of the Lunar Eclipse that was happening tonight...

Of course, it's not moving into Pisces until 10:33 PM and won't be fully eclipsed until about 2:30 AM...and I will be sawing some serious logs by then.

(I'm already sitting here trying to figure out how to get out of my AM walk)

Let the Pisces wishy-washiness begin...

3 comments:

stilettoheights said...

I love laughing so hard your stomach hurts, I always feel like I've worked out....then I can eat a lot of cookies.

Carol Dunton said...

l
o
v
e

y
o
u
r

p
i
c
t
u
r
e
s
!
: )

Anonymous said...

ONe nice thing about living over here is that I got to see a wee bit of the eclipse without having to stay up or get up super early. Of course, all the cloud cover made it tough, so I really saw just a sliver.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin