04 August 2007

Milady the Right Reverend Sadira the Ebullient of Westessexchestershire

That is what I shall furthermore be known as...
(even if I can hardly pronounce the last word...it is of no consequence)

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Right Reverend Sadira the Ebullient of Westessexchestershire
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


Vanessa had this sweet little ditty up at her site, and I want each and everyone to head over to get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title...and leave it in the comments for me (it's too fun)

Oh...and Eubullient means "to bubble out, having or showing liveliness and enthusiasm"
So, they got that right didn't they?
Plus, it reminds me of one of my favorite parts of the movie A Fish Called Wanda, when Kevin Kline is trying to introduce himself after getting caught breaking into someone's home:

"My name is Fred Men...gen...sen...son"

Cause, that's how I feel about trying to pronounce Westessexchestershire...

giggle...

Oh, and I HAD to do the fortune cookie one too:

My Fortune Cookie told me:
Do not take a corkscrew inside a bouncy castle.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune


Which is lovely, because I usually always give out the perfect free advice:
Never tie your shoes together before starting a long hike...

I have spoken
giggle.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Duchess Tonya the Deipnosophist of Deep Throcking....Pretty much sums me up....sounds a little vulgar...and I kinda like that.

rebecca said...

Her Excellency Rebecca the Precocious of Featherstonehaugh St Fanshaw


Excellent :)

Rozzilyn said...

Rozzilyn's is:

Imperial Majesty Rozzilyn the Pusillanimous of Under Yockenthwaite

Your Mother's is:

Countess Susan the Introspective of Fiddlehope in the Marsh

And the Cat's is:

His Excellency Wyndham the Philomath of Leper St George

Anonymous said...

Mine is:
Duchess Shari the Brobdingnagian of New Scagglethorpe

Anonymous said...

Her Most Serene Highness Lady Lois the Clement of Wimblish upon Frognaze

Anonymous said...

We must be related... My name/title is Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Kathy the Corpulent of Westessexchestershire. Great. Corpulent is latin meaning having a large bulky body: obese. PSHAW! I want a redo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin