22 November 2006

...On This Thanksgiving - Eve...

I am thinking of all that I have to be thankful for. I've wanted to institute the tradition of stating at least one thing we're each thankful for before we eat every Thanksgiving, but often I am eating at someone else's house (and feel a little shy about asking that we do this) Or, when I'm at my own families home (like I will be this year for the first time in ages...by the Rozz's request) it's a little emotional (and sometimes we're all crying because we just have to spend the day in each other's company...just kidding...we have a lot of fun!)

I am thankful for:

Finding my creativity this year. Everyone that has joined me for Creative Sunday. I'm almost through another year (this one's been a little challenging at times) I've been paying more attention to my health this year. I feel better, and look better this year. I have my mother so close for any help and laughter I need...and I feel even closer to her. The shop is still standing and doing well. My sister is coming for Christmas! I got to take an amazing vacation with my dad and sister this year. Knitting more (and having a stitch and bitch in town). Connecting and Reconnecting and becoming closer to friends. I got to say good-bye to a good kitty-friend before he had to leave me. All my sweet blogging friends...and the amazing inspiration I receive on a daily basis. Sweet, joyful, tall, beautiful, talented, and amazing Rozzilyn. Sweet Meena kitty girl (and all her new miaow-talking to me) My beautiful home. The clouds this year...

And special thanks to everyone out there in blogging land for all the entertainment, inspiration, laughs, intimacy and the opportunity to share my corner of the world with you...And as always...thank you so much for all the comments, they mean so much to me...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Tomorrow...
What does a Vegetarian, dairy-free, wheat-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, mostly Raw-Food Thanksgiving look like?

(Above pies are...pumpkin, and my specialty...pecan-sweet-potato...better than pecan because it has less of the horrible (but good...I don't know, I don't really like pecan pie...probably because of the ingredients) stuff that goes into straight pecan pie)

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Your pies look absolutely yummy!!! I hope you have a really wonderful Thankgiving.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin