17 November 2006

Is The Cat Out Of The Bag?


And where was I yesterday? Well...the last couple of days have been a blur...It started with:

An early dentist appointment.

Working all day.

A lovely open house/party at a friends home.

working all day.

Meeting wonderful Dina for a night out of shopping and fun. We started with some decorating advice from yours truly. She's doing something between mid century and cottage. I know it sounds a little weird, but I am super excited to see it come together...I'm hoping that she takes some pictures and puts them on her blog. (hint hint) We went up to our silly mall for dinner and freebies at both Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body works...and for every one gift we bought for the holidays for someone else, we treated ourselves to a gift as well...generous and fun! We went to check out Target as well because she wanted to see all the Tord garlands and I had to inform her that I um...well, bought them all (OK...there were only 4 at this location) This is where we saw people camped out for the release of the new Playstation. So, this thing is something like $600. and there were 8 people in sleeping bags camped out. Apparently down in Phoenix there were people sending other people to the hospital. Weird, but true. I guess they're going for more than $1,500. on eBay, so perhaps it's worth the risk of death and pneumonia? We closed Target down, as we lost track of the time...that's what happens when you have so much fun with friends!

I went to bed immediately so I could get up uber early and meet some local girls for a Stitch and Bitch here at a coffee house. There were 5 of us doing various handiwork...and it was really fun. I am super excited to be a part of this, because I've been wanting to do this for so long and someones finally doing it here! I guess I'm now officialy part of the Prescott Craft Mafia! Plus, I had to totally dismantle my hat and re-do it...which caused me to knit most of the day at the shop.

I can't stop.

Must stop knitting...

Must switch focus to making a birthday present for my wonderful friend Megan's birthday...I am going to her party tomorrow. So, I will leave you for today/tonight so I can spend time catching up with my favorite bloggers, snuggle with my lonely kitty, knit and sew...tomorrow I will post pictures of the super secret birthday surprise I made for my father...he received his package and is waiting until tomorrow to open it...so it should be safe!

1 comment:

sulu-design said...

I'm so curious about these Tord garlands. I've read about them on a couple blogs now. Hopefully you'll be posting pictures of your decorations!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin