13 October 2008

And...Another Day Off...

This really is becoming a trend isn't it? All these days off?

Well...not really, considering the last block of days off coincided with my very first Airstream trip with Rich way back at the end of February...so, I suppose it's not a habit

yet...

All these days off.

But, there was one day more I got to squeeze in with all the others...my now regular day off. Monday.

Today I am spending the day with Rozzilyn...

And Meena is spending the day on Rozzilyn's lap...

  • We started the day off by running quickly by the shop to do the books
  • Running out to the Aistream to drop off a coupon and say hello...just in time to catch Rich before he jetted off to...
  • The next place we were going...the car wash (Honey was in a tired dirty state indeed) Which was fun because we talked on the phone the way there, and then shouted out the windows of our cars...until we went into the wet...that would have been awkward (plus I'd already showered at the gym)
  • Off to Claire's at the mall for Rozzie...
  • Running around looking for something suitable to possibly wear to the gallery opening this Saturday. Unfortunately, finding that stores apparently no longer stock dresses...or at least long dresses (like past your knees? What is going on in clothing world anyway? I don't need to be worried about bending over when I go out thankyouverymuch) I may have to just settle for something in my closet...but, I've been noticing that I seem to have a lot of half outfits hanging around not making themselves very useful...anyone have a cream tank I can borrow? (we won't talk about what I'm going to do with my hair...that will set off a panic attack for sure...I mean I almost broke down and bought one of those twisty things to help me with an up-do, but, I don't know if I have enough hair on my head)
  • Eating lunch and watching the Nancy Drew movie...very cute...I wonder if she would make me a dress?
  • Pedicures (at least my toes will be ready for the opening...although, I think with the chill in the air, I shall probably be wearing close toed heels, so nevermind)

And, after my mom comes to get the Rozz, I will be off to the Airstream for dinner, Chuck and Heroes...oh and Rich.

Then tomorrow I will be back at work...

And, I'm actually really looking forward to being in the shop...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with Rozz!!!

:-D)

Your gallery to do list sounds like my wedding primp list...I'm lucky in that I already had shoes I could wear. Outfit was approved by the bride and and I just need to pick out jewelry...something simple. Very simple.

flutter said...

omg that cat is HUGE!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Long dresses are totally hard to find right now. Have you thought about resale shops?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin