02 October 2006

Well...


just when you thought I was done (believe me, I thought I was too) Ms. Susan L...over at sulu-designs informed me that she was posting her fishie ear rings. Now, I may be reliving my high school days here (oh wait...that was Kim with her yellow plastic stegosaurus ear rings wasn't it?) but are these not the most wonderful ear rings ever? Holy Cow...I told her that I was doing a happy fishie dance and singing the "I can't Wait For The Mail" song. So, the cat thinks I'm crazy (but really, don't they usually?) although, I know she'll be begging to borrow them from me...

1 comment:

sulu-design said...

I'm so happy that you're so happy! I put the fishies in the mail right away - you should have them in a couple days. I hope you love them as much in person as you do in the photos. Thanks for supporting my etsy shop!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin