20 July 2010

On Air...



Goodness.

I almost totally forgot what with life creeping in at every corner and whatnot...I was recently interviewed for the radio by Andrew Johnson-Schmit for his show Prescott Art Beat.  It was a wonderful interview (although to be perfectly fair, Andrew is very easy to talk to...and if you put a fez on that guy's head up there...that's pretty much what Andrew looks like.  Give or take a line drawing or two...) about fashion as art.

Or something like that.

We talked about clothing and shoes and vintage as well as current couture and style...these are a few of my favorite things!

It makes me so excited to think about it that I figured I'll have to re-listen to it, won't I?

So...if you want to hear my melodic voice
(ahem)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin