26 July 2010

Fluish...

ugh.

Sunday I woke up feeling a bit...strange.

Which led to laying on the couch and resting all day, not getting out of my PJs (as I will spare you with the details at this time)

Stomach.

Ick.

Then I woke up this morning dizzy.  I went to the gym and floated through my workout.  I thought it would pass...I met a friend for a photo shoot of the tattoo...so you could all get a better look.  I drank coffee and chit-chatted.  Then I went to the shop and things started slipping a little sideways.

I got a delivery of ginger-ale and Saltines.

A customer said she was battling with the same thing this last weekend...I noticed time passed quite strangely today.

Stomach.

Ick.

I drank broth for dinner and will most likely rest for the duration of my evening...my feet propped up, sipping ginger-ale.

I'm hoping this passes soon...I have decided that nausea and dizziness in such a spectacular combination are not my favorite way to spend the day.

Stomach.

Ick.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you're feeling better today... please?

Stay hydrated...

wende said...

I hope this bug passes quickly and you're back to your sunshine self!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin