07 July 2010

Mostly Wordless Wednesday...


A group of old friends.

Or rather...

Friends from the past.

(cause' we're not old)

(though who can tell with all that squinty on my face?!  I swear...I do. not. squint. that much in real life...although, I had been having margaritas and my right contact was slightly foggy...I need to learn how to smile for pictures...cause' squint is not a good look!)

At Kim's Bar-B-Q for The Fourth of July.

Please note that I am the only one dressed patriotically...You can see my little rhinestone flag pin, and cherry skirt.  Although, I'm not too sure cherries are patriotic...but more of something that George Washington would rather not be reminded of.

Oh the folly of youth...

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Is that good 'ol Shane I see?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin