06 February 2009

Hello Thursday...


Where oh where did you go?

I had all
the intentions in the world to blog, and thought (since I'm on an afternoon/evening blogging schedule) that I would blog in the afternoon/evening. Then I realized that after work on Thursday's, I pick up Rozz, we go to yoga...and then I'm usually off to Megan's house for eats and a couple of glasses of vino. I'm not exactly sure when I thought I'd blog...perhaps I thought I was superbloggerwoman?

My thought
when I came home to change into my yoga gear was, "crikey!"
(and we all know what that's the English version for)

So, see you later Thursday, and welcome Friday.

According to my horoscope, If I had a rough day yesterday or bad sleep last night...I'm supposed to express my emotions today and not avoid them...have courage, blah blah blah. I'm not sure if this will come to a good end or not. I usually read my horoscope every day, and I have mixed feelings about them. They are usually cryptic and somewhat horrible.

Perhaps I should read them at the end of the day instead.

I also wanted to share the joys of totally battery operated candles. GG got them for me not too long ago, and I am just adoring them!

I can pop them on and off, I don't have to worry about them burning evenly, I can enjoy almost real flickering candlelight whenever I want, they're made from real wax, they "burn" totally clean, I never have to worry if I forget to blow them out (ahem) and they smell good.

I also notice that I have a heck of a time turning them off. The switch is on the bottom, and every time I turn them over to switch them off, I almost panic because I think I'm going to dump hot wax on myself.

They really have that real of an effect.

And yes, that is an elf head vase that I forgot to put away with the Christmas stuff...

Perhaps that will be on my to-do list this weekend...

4 comments:

flutter said...

I don't know why but this made me happy

Mytutorlist.com said...

That's a pretty clever invention. I like how they are made of real wax, flicker, and smell good. Hm... where did GG find them?

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

luvmygreenbug said...

I absolutely love my battery-operated candles, since I seemed to be leavin' the regular ones lit at all the wrong times..like when we go to bed, or leave the house, etc. I light a candle now, and I get the look, like "are you gonna remember to blow that out?" ..this takes away that pesky problem!! there are a bunch of them to pick from on QVC, that's where I got mine....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin