25 June 2009

Preparations Ensue...

We started the preparations for the Mad Tea Party last night at dusk...the magical hour indeed, and will be enjoying the Mad Hatter's Tea Party through Saturday. One of the official photographers for Foolsewoode was there with his camera in hand to capture the whimsy and fun as our creativity and adventure was full at hand...magical tea, pupcakes, and dancing among the rocks. I am finding myself constantly amazed at the people who I am surrounded by...and I'm reveling dancing in the joy at creating things with them...I am also indebted to Vanessa for the pleasure of participation in such a fantastic adventure and for helping to stoke up the creative fires again.

And I invite you to join us here on Saturday for a Mad Mad Adventure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin