10 June 2009

Mostly Wordless Wednesday...


...In the form of some kind of crazy cross stitched Welcome hand towel. I'm racking my brain for the exact meaning of a woman in a Jack-In-The-Box and what exactly that may have to do with welcoming one to your home...Although, come to think of it, this looking at this woman reminds me of what I usually feel like right before people come over. After all the cleaning, organizing, and other various and sundry things that go into whipping Foolsewoode into shape before any kind of event...both big or small. And obviously it had some sort of meaning to the person who so patiently put the kind of time and effort that cross stitching takes, to create such a whimsical and fun towel!

Welcome!


1 comment:

Sara Elizabeth said...

How pretty! You did a great job. I wish I had any sewing talent, but I don't. :o)

Happy WW from Sara @ the Mostly Wordless Wednesday H.Q.!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin