24 June 2009

I've Got Hang-Ups...

...and now I've got something to put them on.

Yesterday
while shopping for props and fun for a fantasy photo shoot this evening, I came across one of my favorite usable collectibles (or at least collectible for myself) I found this pile of vintage advertising hangers and couldn't have been more delighted (and at 69 cents you can bet I snapped them right up!) Let's face it. I collect things. But, the most exciting find is one that I can put to use right away...

Like put in use...as in that pile of clothing that needs to be hung up that's currently draped over my chair in the studio?

Yeah...there is that.

I also love looking at all the different place names...businesses or hotels that may or may not still be in existence...and the varied places they are in the United States. I even have a couple of blank ones that I am considering making for Snap Snap as well, because I thought that would be very cool for me.

So, I may have hang-ups...but they're being hung up and put away...

2 comments:

Wende said...

That's funny--I have a stack of those just waiting for me to wrap up in vintage fabric and list in my store. :D

Kristal said...

I love how I am finding more and more stuff about you that we have in common! Kindred spirits, it is!! Another thing I started collecting were the old swizzle sticks. Especially the ones with the hotel names and places written on them. Oh, the stories they could tell...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin