05 May 2009

What Were YOU Doing Two Years Ago...


I was walking into a local blogger meet-up and meeting someone who would continue to delight, surprise and enhance my life these two years later...

Who knew?

That life would creep in when I least expected it and alter what I knew so drastically.

I still giggle on a daily basis during conversations, road trips or anytime we spend time together...(Like when I found out he had a plan to take a photo of his new Keen shoes for his blog? How much do I love that in another person?) (a lot if you've seen all the shoes I have)

I still consider myself a very lucky girl...

Being in the right place at the right time...

Amazed continually at how life unfolds...

And amazed still at the power that one person has to effect our whole being.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Pretty cool. How fortunate that things turned out the way they did. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin