07 March 2008

I'm Baaack...

Look what just arrived UPS for me!

And you know I've been following it's progress via UPS tracking...luckily I got totally busy at Snap Snap and that took my mind off of opening the door and peering up the street every few minutes to see if I could find a big brown truck ambling my way in the distance.

Part of the new power cord isn't as beefy as the one that originally came with the Mac, but I think I can switch that part out if need be...I am just pleased as punch that the new one is here, everything fit, and it's currently charging the Mac right up...

Which means I can start on some other photo uploads I've been wanting to do...

And, get back to visiting all of my regular blogs (I've really missed you guys)

And, catch up with updating my own blog...then again, the power cord arrived just in time for the weekend, and I don't usually post on the weekend, but I just may do that...as soon as I catch up on some rest (I've been so busy this week)

I just can't wait until that little red light, turns green...then I know I'm good to go!

5 comments:

TomboCheck said...

Hooray for power cords!

Carol Dunton said...

Welcome Back!!!
: )
VB

flutter said...

YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Hope it turns green soon! trucks are great... they bring good stuff!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your power cord was never returned! So sorry, but glad you've got your new one!

Welcome back!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin