21 May 2010

Sunny Day...


...Sweeping the clouds awaaayyy...

On my way to where the air is sweet...

Can you tell me how to get...

Ah ha!

Caught me singing did you?

Spring had finally after  a long and hard labor once again birthed herself in our corner of the world.  I am in no way complaining of the mildness that has been Northern Arizona's weather this year, as I prefer to see the forests and lands soaked with water and springtime flowers bursting forth everywhere I look...Including this sweet baby that props herself at my front door  and takes the chance to greet me every time I happen to glance her way.  But, it's been nice to wake up to the sun more and more...even though once it's decided to do something in Arizona (like be sunny and warm, for instance) it does it with gusto.

We're so dramatic here.

I think that's probably why The Grand Canyon lives here.  She's a pretty dramatic place herself and enjoys Arizona fully...which is also probably why the red rocks of Sedona have plopped down for a while to sit back and put their fee up.

So to speak.

Nature generally doesn't have feet per se, it's more of a place to put your feet...digging in with your bare toes and relishing the new warmth of the Earth and the smells and sights of Spring.

I hope whatever you do this weekend, you make it a special one.  I for one, will kicking off my shoes and dancing around my neck of the woods and giving Mother Earth a little tickle...reminding both of us that I'm still here.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubby's got some tummy crud. Hoep it goes away. I'd like to head down to the Farm tomorrow. Would love to see the kids.

Kristal said...

I cleaned off the front porch yesterday. Sweep all the dirt away, shook out the doormat, arranged the chairs, and removed the last moving box. And stood back ready to enjoy...and realized how bland it looked! I must make a trip to the flower nursery!!! I need some COLOR!!!! I'm jealous of the pretty little flower you have greeting you each morning. She's lovely!

wende said...

I've been up to my neck in testing. But, finally have it all figured out and these candles are amazing. GORGEOUS!!

Oh and I bought underwear. In the Men's Department.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin