05 February 2008

A Walk to Work...


Yes, I actually live within a 10 minute walk to work, so when the sun came out after all the dark clouds and snow, I had no excuse to stay home anymore (although, in my defense I was only about a half hour late...and some businesses didn't even open) Plus? When I walked downtown, I looked up and around for the millions of photo opportunities that I was sure were right around the corner...and it honestly didn't look as if it had snowed that much (school was canceled, I heard)



And, for some strange reason it was superbusy at the shop...

I'll take that though on any day, no matter what the weather is.

And, on the slow walk to work...I took these few shots...it's been a while since I've taken a walk (ahem.) and it was a wonderful way to start the day...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! We're going to get storms, not snow...

*sigh*

TomboCheck said...

Love the bike pic! :)

Anonymous said...

The snow really is lovely. Terrific photos. :D

I miss walking to work. :D

Dee Light said...

I just love snow!! Thanks for sharing the photos. Sounds like a nice walk.

flutter said...

I totally need to come visit your shop sometime

Felicia said...

Fabulous pictures and I'm glad you took the time to take them :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin