11 January 2007

Last Night...


My wonderful friend Dina called me to tell me that she too was eating chocolate for dinner...so I packed up my goods and hauled myself over there...which seemed like a good idea at the time, until later in the evening we decided that Pizza sounded good too...

We ran out to get some...needless to say that pizza on top of chocolate is not the best combination...but I think we were feeling a little sugar drunk at that point, and there's just no talking sense into two sugar drunk girls (and a small boy)

I spent most of the rest of the evening quite sick.


Although, I did have a wonderful time with her and her magical son...smelling his face and tickling him (the dog licked him, and he informed both of us that she also licks her bum...so he had dog bum face) AND Ms. generous Dina gave me both a pair of bootylicious jeans (actully her goal jeans that for some reason I fit into before her...but don't give up girl!) and a classy little vintage dress...which looks small and I fit into as well...weird. But, I'll take it! (still having some issues with my body image...but, working on it!)

Thank you both for a fun evening...

1 comment:

sulu-design said...

Okay, it's time for you to face it - you're fitting into small clothes! Good for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin