20 September 2006

Sweetie Tiny iPod...

(that's the official name of the Nano in the iTunes on ye' ole' computer)
So, last night after a rousing eveining of Oh Knit (where we actually watched Daddy Day Care, because both Mama and Rozzie had not seen it...)
I came home and made something else for the little Sweetie thing, a project that had been roaming around in my head for some time now...











yes, a new cover...With the sock monkey and bananna fabric. I happened to have some little squares left over from the quilt that were just begging to be used.










as you can see, it is fully reversable, depending of course, on what mood I happen to be in. I also made little tabs so I could attatch the cover to the hard plastic case, rather than slipping it over the top...that way it would be both easier to change, and if I needed to adjust the volume or see something on the screen I could do that much easier as well!




I know, these particular pictures make it look like I belong to some kind of bizarre sock monkey religion...















which I suppose could be a little true, if you saw the amount of sock monkeys that live in my home!
It's like sock monkey heaven...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't really get it but... OK.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin