13 January 2010

Mostly Wordless Wednesday...



Starting the morning off with purprises!

Which I think, is a lovely way to start any morning off...

Although, I knew they were coming...The first being Apple's Magic Mouse (which I got for Rich as a gift, and then he fell in love with it so very deeply, he returned the favor at Christmas.  Unfortunately, everyone else in the known universe was also buying them for Christmas...and it just got here!  I guess it was the hot toy for the season?)  And a total bonus...which was only introduced to me as, "You're never going to believe what I got you!  It's a purprise!  AND it's better than the Magic Mouse...which finally came in today...Seriously."

A knitted sock monkey bookmark.

I know!

Can you stand it?!

I've been having interesting times in certain areas of my life...and the bookmark was a surefire way to get me to smile.

The little things in life are really big...

You know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bookmark is downright smiley!

Anonymous said...

Both gifts are awesome!
I love Macs. They're just amazing.
And a sock monkey bookmark? My mom would flip! She loves sock monkeys!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin