27 March 2009

Little Red Dress...

And, the garment that I'm wearing to Rich's One Man Show tonight.


Among other things, the crazy Prescott spring weather (as is gusty wind blowing in cold fronts yesterday/today and then being nice and warmish just in time for more wind on Sunday...yes, my first day off. Rats.) has helped me make this a final choice (I have a lovely black and white floral number that was in the running as well, but it's a halter dress so I figure that's going to be a leeetle too cold, and will have to wait until another special occasion instead..I don't think I could handle running around with bare shoulders tonight) then again, I suppose the little red dress is not really the final choice until I step out of the house, but it happens to be the only one hanging on my canopy waiting patiently for me to come home this afternoon and get ready (there's some navy blue tights draped over the foot board too, if you must know...and the jury is still out on the perfect shoes...) I'm feeling very good about this choice, because I do adore this little red dress...and I've only had the chance to wear it once so far, and it fits me like it was made specifically for my body (thank you Anthropologie)

Perhaps I'll even have a picture taken and post it for you...it's been a while since I've had a picture of Rich and I to post for the blog.

I hope that whatever you do this weekend...it is a lot fun! And if you have a list...remember to try and find a few pauses to have fun...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a blast!!!!!!!!
and hubba hubba!

~Molly~ said...

Wowza, what a sneakypeek! Can't wait to see a new picture or two!!!

Molly

Anonymous said...

Good choice on the dress. It has to be wonderful- I love Anthropologie. Have fun.
jj

sulu-design said...

Rock that dress, girl! Enjoy your evening out. I'm working all weekend, but in anticipation of something pretty great...

KCB said...

Lovely dress! Hope you had a great time.

wende said...

Oh, I hope you had a blast! The dress is absolutely wonderful!! I'm craving dresses and skirts--but the weather is not listening.

Mytutorlist.com said...

Sexy lady! That looks like a wonderful dress to wear to Rich's event. I know you're there to see his work, but I'm sure he won't be able to keep his eyes off you! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin