28 May 2008

Farewell...

...to Kate and Z...

Who, of course wanted to share her cookie with you before she left for good, to go back home.

But, not really.

I think she was probably enjoying it too much herself.

So, they're gone again for a little while...with many promises that we'll shoot for a visit their way soon.

Sigh.

I was feeling quite melancholy on Monday night when I realized that they would be on their way soon, of course...but, we had such a wonderful time visiting while they were here. Now, I'm not saying that there's not enough of my friends in Prescott to satisfy me, it's just that I miss Kate very much when she's not here. But, every little person added or subtracted changes all the dynamics just a little bit doesn't it?

Not always in a bad way either...

It's just that Kate's a damn good knitter, and sitting by her side gave me the confidence (and knowledge...and stimulating conversation) to try something new. You'll be missed at Oh Knit on Tuesday's Kate...and Zora will be missed for her silly antics and quick smile...

Oh, and generous cookie sharing.

Sort of...

(to be fair though, a couple of adults I know may have snuck a cookie and not let her know. Just sayin)

2 comments:

Mytutorlist.com said...

Aw, it's too bad that they are leaving, but what fun you have had while they were here! Zora is very cute. I love the photos!

flutter said...

Zora is such a doll

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin