25 December 2006

Merry Christmas...

Are we having fun yet?

We had a great time...and I have the pictures to prove it:











A Pixel Chick




Amazing Allyson










Books








Another Pixel Chick



A Nintendo DS








Which all inevitably leads to the opening and attempted freeing of all these dolls...their clothes, accessories, batteries, directions, stickers, assembly...(plastic for days)

sigh.

And the frustration that came along with not being able to wake the Amazing Allysen (interactive doll) up from her slumber...which means that this long awaited and much anticipated new member of the family will need to be packed up and taken back to the store for an exchange.


Luckily the girl got plenty more toys to play with and was able to be OK with the doll sitting quietly in the corner...

...While my grandmother looked through Rozzie's new vintage bag of Barbie clothes (because you just don't get as many toys as you once did when you're 93)

All in all it was a lovely day, punctuated by much eating and merry making...plus a wonderful walk in the afternoon...and the celebration of my sister's birthday (more on that tomorrow)

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday full of joy and light and happiness and much chocolate and presents...I know this has been one of the most surprising Christmases I've had in years...and although I did not post any of my gifts here (yet) I got more than I could have ever asked for...thank you so much everyone!

Happy Christmas !

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Oh! I love all your pictures. It looks like you all had a wonderful time! Merry Christmas to you and all of your loved ones.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin