27 July 2007

OK Carol...

This is for you...

Due to an early morning conversation after I got the phone call...

Oh yes, Nebraska it is for now...

So, Velvet Brick (another wonderful friend I've made from the blogging community) suggested that look into the mirror at who I've become...

I decided to document it with a picture.







...And, since I could not join the Ya-Ya's down at Nando's for margaritas...I am celebrating...or trying not to crawl into a hole.

And Rich, I apologize in advance because I know you can't eat any of this food (I can't either, and maybe someone will remind me when I'm getting sick later)

Pizza...Ground Coffee (cause' I'm a lazy git who can't seem to get the energy up to grind my beans every day, which results in really strong coffee one day...and weak the next)...chocolate covered raisins (I may be the only person in the world who considers those a treat, and I may take some to the movies with me tomorrow...shhh)...Coconut Kisses (cause next to the real things, these are darned good...and movies....lots of movies....

The Entire Thin Man Collection (love Nick and Nora)
What The Bleep Do We Know? (could use a pick-me-up)
The Devil Wears Prada (makes me feel like I can do anything)
A Room With a View (My all time favorite love story)


And a small water toast (cause' with all that crap, I'm not drinking wine too)

To Me...and the places I've been
To You...for joining me in the journey
To Us...for everywhere we may find ourselves in the future...

(and to utter sleep and relaxation...laughing and crying...and everything in between)

6 comments:

Carol Dunton said...

(lifts her margarita and smiles with a tear in her eye)

To the Woman you have become, dear friend! What a beautiful woman you are in so many, many ways!

Enjoy every chocolate covered raisin, every kiss, every movie and every drop of coffee! Wooohoo!

The ya-ya's and I send our love, hugs and kisses up your way and we are shaking our pom-poms right and left as we shake you on, girlfriend! ; )

Love you!
VB

Rusty said...

Aw shux! I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug next month. I really can't.

--rusty.

Anonymous said...

This is takin' care of you time! Don't feel guilty, I wish I was doin' the same. Alas, the flu caught me... Wah... Youa re LOVELY!!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Big hugs to you! (And I'm rather a fan of those chocolate covered things, too.)

Anonymous said...

(jumped here from Gadget's blog)I own the Thin Man set, too!
Also got the Charlie Chan movies, as well. They just don't make movies like those anymore...

laura capello said...

whoa. look at all the wheat.

come back from the dark side! come back!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin