02 July 2007

l'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle...

The love that moves the sun and also the stars...
-Dante
-Divina Commedia






If you've taken the time to look up in the sky at dusk or even night time, and it hasn't been cloud covered where you're at (and the clouds sometimes make the sky look that much more)











oh, and if you happen to have a relatively new 7.1 mp camera...

that's been part of the inspiration for you to slow down and be a participant of what is happening around you...









If you've taken the time to stop and be, to breathe and look around...

you may have been wowed, surprised...speechless.











It has been incredible around here lately...

the beauty has been showing up and parading around in full glory...









Doing everything short of jumping up and down waving it's arms,

begging to be noticed...

exploding in a million different ways,

in all the colors in the spectrum...








And, it's somewhat like a race to catch it all,

the colors,
the shapes,
the textures...














And, I have been lucky enough to tag-along with a wonderful photographer lately myself...

He happens to have all the gadgets and the knowledge to capture all the happenings

Cause' while my camera is fabulous, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles...








Because...


the moon is too beautiful not to be captured...

3 comments:

Carol Dunton said...

How beautiful...
You are so right... some of the best shows, best movies, best pictures, best of everything lies right in front of us. We only have to take the time from our busy lives to stop and watch it.
Wonderful pictures, Miss S... and I am thrilled that the Dells provide such a fantastic front row seat to all of this glory!

You probably were looking at Venus and Saturn and didn't even know it! Yes, girlfriend, I reached up high and grabbed Saturn...loved the way you put that! : )
VB

sulu-design said...

My goodness! Isn't your tone one of pure bliss? Good for you. I'm so happy to see you swooning!

rebecca said...

Awww... you sound so happy! Good good :)

(And my photobooth pictures on my blog only make me look comfortable in front of the camera, because it was just me, alone in my apartment with the built in camera in my computer!)

I'm glad you're happy :)

You've made me feel welcome in AZ, even though I've never really met you :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin