01 August 2006

Sweat Shop

So, I've been kidding everyone that I am now running a Sweat Shop over here (amazing how that's almost a Sweet shop isn't it?) Because I was busy making bags last night before I went to bed, and then this morning in between my walk and working! (Busy wasn't I?) And, what you see above is the fruits of my labor...4 new City Slouch Bags! All priced and in the shop...I was kind of laughing when I set them up for the picture, because the one that is the farthest away in the picture, the 70's "patchwork" material? It was like I was playing the game which one of these is not like the other? I mean, they are all made out of vintage fabric...but that one is really out there both color and pattern wise...

We'll see which one sells first!

I'm off to bed now, as I have the second of my 7 am...appointments this week
(the first was a trim at the beauty parlor...the one tomorrow is the dentist...yikes!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin