29 August 2006

Good Morning...


After quite a bit of blog tweaking (and re-publishing about...a million times) I'm mostly pleased with the results. And now for the banner (eeekkk...I'm taking it slow on that one!)

As a little reward, I decided to eat up a little more of the apple cake my mom brought over on Sunday for breakfast (because I certainly don't want it to go bad!) and have it with my "morning version" of the Hazelnut Romance...No blending, just the whole mix over ice! And, I wanted to mention that I found some really wonderful Whipped Topping...Using only SOY! I am really excited about this, the taste is nice...Not too sweet (like real whipped cream) so, it's a wonderful alternative, especially if you have a bit of a dairy allergy...

plus, you get to squirt it out of a can!
Always a lovely day to start the day...

1 comment:

Rozzilyn said...

The blog looks good-I like the absence of polka dots too! I keep meaning to tell you that GG mentioned making a sample...like one fabric square with batting and a back and then quilt that to get the hang of it. She said they always had to make samples of each thing they did in tailoring and design school.Might be a way to get over the fear of quilting!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin