30 August 2006

Worn out...



absolutely and entirely ...
YAWN ...

After coming home today, I thought I'd try to put the banner on the blog. Well, you know how you can sit in front of the computer for hours and loose time?
Time flew by...
In between the designing and layout of the banner ...And the attempt at putting it into the Html format, it got quite dark outside. And I still couldn't make it the right size, or put it in the right spot...Someone's going to have to give me a tutorial on this one...
Is there anyone out there who can help?

Also, my MSM glass vitamin bottle came flying out of the cupboard for no reason whatsoever, and fell on to two of my sweet French fruit drinking glasses...Shattering them into pieces.

sigh

I can't replace these because I bought them so long ago. So, I guess it's new glasses for me. I think I'll take my time, and get some fun ones to replace these!

As you can see by the picture above...Guess what I started?
Yes, the quilting of the quilt! (This morning, even before I read the comment that my mom left yesterday) It is going quite well...I've got about 3/4 of the thing done, and I'm going to sit and clip thread during Project Runway tonight. I am also going to enjoy some Junior Mints because I have been looking forward to eating them all day...
And now's my chance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin