25 August 2006

Friday's WIP


Well...here it is...the picnic quilt...
basted...
still...
ready...
and waiting...
like it has been...
all

week
long.

I guess I'm a little um...Intimidated to start on this thing. Plus, it's been a little hectic this week for me, emotionally, and I'm still nursing the sniffles a little bit...And feeling much better today.
Rhona's challenge for today is repetition. I think the quilt would be the perfect thing to practice repitition on...Quilting each of these squares. And something that I will commit to starting on this weekend (I promise)
My weekend is shaping up to be fun and busy. Sat. Night out with the Amy's and perhaps
Kate will join us too. She's visiting, and planning on coming on Sunday for Creative Sunday as well (with ms. baby girl...who said "bye-bye Sadie" today to me, and wanted me to pick her up...swoon my heart sweet girl!) Plus, we may get together with Megan (who um...needs to get her own blog thank you!)

wo-hoo...I love weekends like this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a quilt that has been waiting to be finished for 5 years now!

Jolene George said...

Gosh I want to make a picnic quilt so bad! I've wanted one forever...with denim squares on one side and americana fabric squares on the other.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin