Or not so much dropping as breaking.
It's been a rough couple of days around the ole' homestead.
Last night, I accidentally turned on the wrong burner on the stove, and heated my Pyrex teapot up to a nice temperature...then, I set it down on my built in cutting board on the counter (because it was hot, and I was tired of holding it) Not only did it burn a nice little ring into the board, but it popped and cracked into a bunch of pieces.
Then this morning, I was using my hair dryer, and set it down for a minute...and it never started again.
All I want to do is sit here and eat chocolate.
Is that a good dinner?