23 January 2007

Arizona is so...

...varied. I've always said that (yes, you can quote me) Not am I only getting such wonderful comments (I do feel famous Dina) but, quite a few of them are telling me about all the snow falling in the state, which includes some of the southern parts as well. I love the fact that one can drive about 2 hours in any direction here, and not only see a complete change of scenery, but a complete change of weather as well...

As a matter of fact, I woke up this morning, threw open the curtains in the bedroom, and thought that it had snowed again, but alas, it was just the shadowy parts of the yard not melting.

And up here, one minute you get snow...the next...dry and sunny...



...and kudos to everyone that is surviving on chocolate and coffee, I've usually been the one to eat well, and lately, I just don't seem to be able to. I swung by Dina's last night to do my cheer up dance (aka: bring us back from the dead please) with a small bag of decaf (I know, but it was after 7pm...Dina remember, you can drink it for breakfast, but it's DECAF) and a little container of the Christmas candy Kisses...I bought a lot of these because I was worried they would disappear after the holidays, which they certainly did (damn that Hersheys) and we both remarked that our mouths get a little raw because we suck on them first, and grind the bits of peppermint around in our mouths...worth it? Most certainly! I suppose I could exercise and eat well...but maybe that's more in the future? Sure.

All right all my sweets...I am off to work in the shop...sell clothes, and make Valentines...I got a decent start yesterday, and will certainly keep you all updated.

As a matter of fact, Dina and I are doing a little personal challenge with each other...we are making Valentines that we can hang up in our houses as wall art, if anyone else is interested, I extend this challenge to you as well...
Please feel free to send me a Valentine piece of art to hang, and I will send you one as well, as a little creative love exchange, leave me a comment or send me an email, and I'll get crackin on your Valentine!

(Ok...I'm off, juiced up on coffee and chocolate...)

(of course)

1 comment:

sulu-design said...

Don't tell me that these two pictures were taken on the same day! Arizona is pretty darn cool. Have fun creating...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin