31 December 2006

Happy New Year!


In sitting here reflecting over on my past year (which I certainly can do, as I now have documented it in the blog) I'm not sure what to think (although, I may be able to do some odd thinking after one of these tiny Austi's Dina got for tonight)

This indeed was one of the hardest years I've had the pleasure to live through...and I say pleasure, because, well...I'm still here. Still getting up, still living.

It's also been one of the sweetest years, for growth and realizations, creativity and expansion. This year is currently ending on an amazing note, one that I had not anticipated in the least, as the sweet super hero (I've mentioned of late...and who has wondered when in fact, his picture would be posted) has popped back in, out of the blue. (there is quite a back story to this man, and if you want me to share, I will) And, I'm hopeful that I will carry that energy into the new year.

...the anticipation and excitement, laughter and smiles, dreams and hopes, and love...
I wish them all to you, my dear readers...
Happy New Year!

(now I gotta' figure out what I'm going to wear)




2 comments:

thatgirldina said...

Happy New Year Miss Sadie! I'm looking forward to ringing in 2007 with such a fabulous friend! Eeeeee! I can't wait!!!!
xoxo,
-deenie

Jolene George said...

Happy New Year to you! I hope it's a great one !!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin