14 December 2006

Holly Flat Tire Batman...

Yikes...

  • Was alerted to the fact that I had a nail in one of my tires Sunday.
  • Forgot to take care of it.
  • Walked out to put up the outside Xmas lights (yeah I know, finally...well, I'm having the party on Sat. and am trying to look like I have it all together!)
  • Noticed totally different tire flat.
  • Called my superhero...
  • Thought the spare was flat.
  • Not so...
  • Said superhero came and changed out the tire, so I could go play with Niko and Dina
  • Found screw in tire...trying not to go with the conspiracy theory that someone is out to get me, but that there is just a lot of construction in this town.
  • Got up early to go beat the rush at the tire store...
(Thank you Superhero, I know I could have taken care of this myself, but I appreciate the help!)

1 comment:

thatgirldina said...

Double up on that big thank you to your secret superhero. Because if it weren't for said superheros' help, my evening wouldn't have been nearly as fun. Thanks for coming over...and coming over with gifts! You're the best sweet Sadira!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin