31 July 2009

Take One Down...

...Pass it around...

You may thank me later for getting that song stuck in your head.

I don't think you'd probably want to pass this baby around anyway, as it was in a back alley in town...I kept thinking it would make a great picture, but either I am not patient enough, or it was my uncooperative nature that I did not lay down on the ground and take this from a better angle.

Of course, it could be because I was wearing a skirt.

A cold beer almost sounds good in this weather...almost. I'm not a huge beer fan, but I did make a couple last week with a bit of Sprite poured in for good company that were quite delicious. Anything cold and frosty sounds good in this heat.

(then again, I am positively craving pasta lately...I have no idea what that might be about!)

I know that there are places hotter and more humid than where I'm at right now, but I'm not there nor am I trying to one up someone...I just happen to be rather warm lately.

Of course, it's summer...so that could be one reason.

There is a rather large scale home improvement project going on at Foolsewoode this week. It should be wrapped up by today, and you'd better bet that I have taken a lot of before pictures...and will be taking some after pictures as well. I'm rather excited and a bit cautious because it's one thing that I have been wanting to do, but haven't been able to quite picture the end result.

I'll let you decide.

Have an amazing weekend...

3 comments:

TomboCheck said...

What could go wrong? Skirts and laying down were practically made for eachother! :-P

I had a Blue Moon in a frosty glass with a wedge of lemon last night.... it was possibly the tastiest beverage I could have had at that moment. It's definitely the heat.

With all the work you are doing over at foolsewood - you deserve a cold one!

Anonymous said...

[Lois says sarcastically]
"Yep, thanks sooooo much for the new song!"
[grrrr]
[giggle]

Have a fun weekend. I can't wait to see the before and after pics. Having a new space makes all the difference!
:-D)

Wendy said...

...and the pasta?
I *gotta* have it, no matter the weather! L-o-v-e it!
Try making it first thing in the morning, putting it in the fridge, and after it's cooled, making pasta salad (maybe some carrot slices, cherry tomatoes, basil, zucchini slices, whatever else, plus Italian dressing... whatever)! It's great, 'cause you still get that pasta. =-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin