10 July 2009

Fluffing the Doorways...


I think we all know that when decorating a space, it's all in the details.

I happen to have a lot of details be-bopping around my spaces. I like to say it's an inherited trait, having two antique and collectible dealers for parents, you slip into that habit early. Plus? People usually love Foolsewoode when they walk in...it's homey, full of fun things to look at...and you can put your feet up anywhere. It's like both of my parent's homes...and it's important for my house to be a home for me to actually live in. This has always been more important than having stuff and fluff floating around...

I'm a big believer in being able to put your feet up.


So now, unless I get busy and rearrange things (which I find myself doing sometimes for fantastic new loves) or clean it out and take it away...my extra space is kind of being used up. But, what do you do when you when you find new things that you think you can't live without? (as in the form of gold carved goodness at the thrift...)

Sometimes I have a list of questions I ask myself mentally...

but in other cases...


You realize somewhere in your mind that you do have some extra space to fluff.

It just happens to be above the doorways...

2 comments:

Rhonda Roo said...

yessssss.....lovely (says the girl with wrought iron over her doorways)
wink wink

Kristal said...

Perfect spot for this great find! Love it!!

Does putting your feet up still count when you have to put your feet on Legos and Transformers?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin