24 September 2008

Zebra Camo...


How does a zebra camouflage itself?

All black and white in a colorized world...

Actually, probably not as well as to just try to blend in, and create an entirely new pattern instead. Kind of like this little skirt I grabbed at Anthropologie this weekend...

It was on extreme discount.

And, we won't talk about the dresses I tried on...actually, they were both too big, and made us laugh...it's nice to laugh about too big, than too small...

Arthur is in town for his sister's wedding, and we decided to sneak down to Scottsdale on Sunday just for the fun of it...I would like to say because of the wedding presents we needed to buy or the clothes for the wedding we needed to buy...but, I think it was more for fun, food, and a change of scenery than anything...

Of course I have a dress or two in the closet that are begging to be worn to a wedding...

And the skirt?

Well, the skirt was just for fun...

3 comments:

TomboCheck said...

It's cute.... in a girly sort of way.

Anonymous said...

Zebra cammo... Love it! Tee hee!

Suzanne said...

See how behind I am? Arthur's in town or was? Is his sister Leah? Please tell him hello for me and also his sister! I think my brother dated her or went out on a date with her or something. Oh, and she made my corsage for a Christmas dance I went to with Arthur-it was beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin