18 September 2008

Mrs. Kaspers Beauty...


A New
and fantastic tin courtesy of my dear mother.

As far as
I can tell, it is originally from Mrs. Kaspers Beauty Parlor...and that's about all I know. Well, except for the fact that I wish I could meet Mrs. Kasper or I could get more beauty tins like this one for my home...It's so very modern...Yet, not, if you know what I mean...


...well, that and it's only one letter off from Casper...the friendly ghost? I'm imagining that if this was for Casper's Beauty Parlor it may contain very white powder...

For that freshly haunted look...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the detail in the floral design. Reminded me of the wallpaper that hung in my mother's bedroom in the house she grew up in. (Makes sense?).

So vintage!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Just *love* old tins! This one is just fabulous :)

Chickenbells said...

Lois - I think current cosmetic companies are missing the boat by not basing their packaging designs on more vintage things...they seem so much prettier to me!

Michelle - Me too! I especially love the little paper tag that hits to it's past life!

Anonymous said...

That's a fabulous tin!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin