26 September 2008

Well...Cruds.


Last night after yoga, I took Rozzie home (did I tell you that Rozzie is going to yoga with me now?! And also I had to take her home because while she may be tall enough to drive, she's not old enough) and I popped into my mother's kitchen where I bragged about my Martha Holiday Magazine score...where I also reminded her that we both tried to get last years magazine, but alas, they had been sold out everywhere...

She then let me know that one had come into the library book sale...and we all rushed into the car and drove like bats out of hell, mostly because Halloween is coming up and we're practicing...so we could grab the magazine before anyone else got it...

While I am happy to say that I am finally in possession of last year's Martha Stewart Holiday Halloween magazine...

But now I think I screwed the pooch on the whole Martha magazine thing for this year I may have mentioned here yesterday.

I know you find this hard to believe...with my insane attention to detail...

But, if you look closely at yesterday's post, you may notice that I got the October issue of the Martha Stewart Living magazine...and nowhere on the cover of that magazine does it say that it is the special Halloween Holiday magazine.

Darn it all.

And, I paid $5!

Which makes me wonder where the Holiday Halloween issues are for this year? Are they even making them?

Oh well, I'm sure by this time next year, I'll have this year's issue...

LeSigh.

And just in case you're interested...Martha's daughter and pal have a new TV Show over on the Fine Living channel (wherever the heck that is) where they sit and watch the old episodes of Martha's show and critique it...all with Martha's blessing...

Yeah, I'll bet.

I do love Alexis' hair cut though...is it too soon after my last hair disaster to consider something new? It's just so sophisticated looking...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her hair...I can't do it because of the natural wave in my hair... I'm glad you finally got last year's issue.

I checked the MSL website, can't see a 2008 Halloween special issue... So don't fret, my friend.

Felicia said...

LOL!!! I think I have the issue, somewhere...

Chickenbells said...

Lois - I'm scared to try it I think...and I think I'm liking longer hair anyway for the moment...

Felecia - I was so happy to get it, but I haven't even popped it open yet!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin